- in the bottom of a bowl of soup.
- sprinkled on top of a salad (I might even call these "sprinkles" next time - think she'll buy that?).
- mixed into tuna, chicken, salmon etc. salad (out of sight, out of mind).
- blended into pesto (or other) sauce.
- added to salad (or other) dressings.
- as Stephanie suggested, in a stir-fry for dinner.
- sprouting different types of seeds. Larger legumes and nuts can be sprouted and snacked on alone. I might play up the "snack" (i.e. treat!) aspect of these sprouts.
- edited to add: Julie from The Little Things - my favorite mommy blog, suggests making a smiley face and adding sprouts as the hair. So clever!
With a gentle introduction to sprouts, perhaps we can all come to enjoy the health benefits and develop a taste for freshly sprouted seed. Tis a big bowl for Butter Beary to eat alone.